Production Control Specialist
Heavy Equipment Manufacture
Production control specialist for heavy equipment manufacturer in Orlando. Working knowledge of ERP process, minimum 3 years’ experience. Candidate will maintain the Production Schedule to accurately reflect due dates and quantities for material release requirements, fabrication and assemblies, as well as actual completion dates.
In response to the Production Schedule and Manager direction, release material for production and fabrication, including Purchase Order Requests, internal Work Orders and outsourcing and tracking of same to assure timely receipt to meet delivery requirements. Will confer with department supervisors to determine material required or overdue and to locate or expedite material.
Managing all Raw/WIP/Finished goods inventory in an effective manner
Full-time position with benefits. Holiday and Vacation pay; Medical, Dental, & Vision is offered. 401k, life insurance and more.
- Enter and analyze production data in a standard cost, heavy manufacturing ERP environment;
- Review engineering prints and BOM’s and produce related production work orders;
- Ensure all production activities (labor and material issues) are reported timely and accurately in the ERP system;
- Determine required amounts of labor and materials by work order;
- Create schedules and maintain production work orders in an ERP system;
- Ensure timely creation, release, and maintenance of all work orders;
- Review and analysis of production work order variances between standard and actual costs;
- Maintain production BOM’s and routers for all manufactured inventory items;
- Assist in the annual inventory count and tabulation to identify the variance in the warehouses;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work activities handling multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel