Contract Temporary to Permanent after 3 months
The Mechanical Assembler will use his or her mechanical skills and abilities and knowledge of piping and plumbing to fabricate mechanical parts according to specifications in a manufacturing warehouse.
- At least 2 years of experience in mechanical assembly
- Ability to read blueprints and measurements
- Basic mechanical skills and abilities
- Knowledge of piping
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic plumbing
- Ability to use cutting torches
- Basic welding skills
- All candidates must be able to pass a mechanical assembly
- Must have high school or equivalent education
- Need 2 years experience in: mechanical assembly, hydraulic plumbing, welding, piping and blueprint reading
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.