Shipping & Receiving Manager with Logistics
Shipping & Receiving
This is a hands-on, roll up the sleeves position providing daily supervision for a group of approximate 6 warehouse and material handler employees. Will provide logistics for oversized loads, common carrier, FedEx, UPS, and related shipping needs.
- Will oversee the daily operations of shipping, receiving, and inventory control. This includes management of 10K sq. ft. warehouse, utilizing an ERP system
- The position will plan, develop, organize, direct, manage, and evaluate operations and budgeting of warehouse facilities
- Use performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of warehouse operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in all facets of outbound transportation
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience as a Department Manager or Supervisor
- The work conditions for this position include both office and warehouse environments.
- The environment encompasses all areas of the Distribution Center and Manufacturing Shop.
- This position may require working in hot and cold temperatures, exposure to dust, dirt, and noise.