We are seeking an experienced Industrial Paint Supervisor to manage department growth and ensure quality finish coatings on oversized construction equipment. Candidate will manage a crew of appx a dozen line painters in an industrial paint bay environment.
Will provide expert leadership for:
- Mixing paints, enamels or lacquers to specified colors, consistencies and viscosities for spraying and brushing.
- Recommend to management new paint products, processes, and best practices
- Schedule crews & assignments
- Train and develop line painters to improve skills and product knowledge
- Maintain area in a clean and safety compliant manner
- Develop written procedures and documentation
The successful candidate will have worked in metal manufacturing, automotive, or fabrication environments. Will have verifiable experience in managing crews and building the capacity of a growing department.
- Minimum 7 years industrial paint experience
- Experienced in HVLP spray systems
- Knowledge of spray techniques
- Experienced in managing and motivating employees
- OSHA certificate a plus
Candidates will complete a skills test, drug and background and a fitness for duty physical.