Electrical Crew Chief
Local manufacturer of heavy equipment is recruiting for an Electrical Crew Chief to provide daily assignments and supervision for a group electricians and bench-stationed electrical assemblers. Electricians pull and terminate wire, bend conduct, install panels and troubleshoot as needed. Electrical assemblers are constructing panel boxes, installing wiring harness and electrical trays.
Crew Chief will partner with:
- Production Control- for work scheduling
- Purchasing Department- to review lead times for acquiring parts and materials
- Electrical Engineering- to review prints and schematics to be released to electricians and manage revisions as needed
Work is generally organizing the days’ work assignments, and working alongside crew members. This is not facility or maintenance work.
Successful candidate will have working knowledge of:
- PLC controls wiring and processes
- Motor controls
- 3- phase motors
- Schematics, wireways, and conduit
- Wire sizing and termination
- Electronic Assembly processes
- 2+ years verifiable experience in supervising an electrical crew